Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello Humans.

A long post ahead, for this very last day of 2009.

Guess I should be contended with my grades. Though I always say if can pass everything I'll be very happy, but it's always not the case after I pass everything. Okay, I'm happy with no C and everything pass :D But I have to admit I'm quite disappointed with all the B-s, but oh well, that's good enough, moreover I still have so many semesters to work harder :) And isn't my result within my expectation? HAHA. This is how I 安慰 myself. And thanks those who are concern like xq and cs Sai :)


So this how I fared:

Academic Year 2009 ,Semester 1 Study Year 1
Course Course AU Grade Course Type
HC450 CHINESE SEMANTICS 4 B- UE
HS101 PERSON AND SOCIETY 3 B- C
HW101 THE CRAFT OF WRITING 3 B C
HS103 SOCIAL PROBLEMS IN A GLOBAL CONTEXT 3 B- P
HS102 SINGAPORE SOCIETY IN TRANSITION 3 B+ P
Total AU Earned 16
Term GPA 3.28
Exam Status:- Satisfactory

Total AUs (Academic Units) required is 146, so 118AUs more to go! I wish I can survive through my university.

To my dear friends who felt the same , let's 加油吧! :D

Year 2009 is ending after around 12hours later and 2010 is coming. How fast, I wish 时间可以倒流,让一切停留在无忧无虑的日子. Like now.

I've blogged regarding to his year in another private blog with my laopos, I shall edit a bit and post it here :)

After A’s, enjoy and work. Waiting for A’s to be released. Work. Release of A’s, worry for university. Work and struggled. University starts, struggle starts.


That’s how I sum up 2009.


To me, 2009 pass quite fast (N.A. when I'm the process of studies and work). I have to agree with zy and hl that this year is a pretty different year and we get to have a real taste of office politics. We had a really long so called school holiday, with me taking up jobs as fast as I dropping them down and be unemployed for the very first time. First job in Horsebrand was not bad, but that's really a labour job but good experience. And most of the time passes quite fast. Flyer distributor and working at starhub and Singapore Flyer were super short working period, with most lasting for a week. I realized that I'm really a slow decision maker, give up easily(or rather say I don't have much determination for what I don't like to do and if there's an easier way I would opt for it) and I seriously hate front line job. Working as admin assistance at Tuas is the job that I held for the longest, and that's 3 months only. It's the most pleasant job among all and I finally fulfill my wish to work with papers and computer :D People are nice, but I don't know what they are saying at the back. Perhaps they don't just talk about xiaoqian behind/in front of her, perhaps about me too, hard to say you see. I pity her, for people treating her like that. But I was wearing a mask too, I'm guilty too, cos I can't swear I didn't mention any negative sides of her. So I think it’s a must to learn some skills to manage relationships between colleagues which would be helpful next time. I don't want to be the next her, which makes going to work like going to hell.

As for studies, I really still prefer sec/JC life. I miss uniform. I miss my classmates who will be around me in tutorials/lectures constantly instead of having stranger classmates that are around in the same small tutorial room. Though I hate PC (okay this is random) and I wasn't close with my classmates, but at least there're one or two that you can rely on, one or two that you can ask them question. Now? I don't think I've make such friend. or maybe one if I have to really squeeze out from my mind. Though university I've so called one friend who is with me most of the time, I don't think we're close. We didn't choose the same electives etc. How sad. What can I say? Maybe I've yet to adapt to stupid university life which I find more stress than sec/JC. To me, it's people that makes the big difference I guess. It's not like what the teacher used to say, university is less stress place among sec and JC/poly. I think in sec you'll stress about getting into JC/poly/even ITE, then JC/poly you'll stress about getting university. It's endless of stress to move to the ultimate education level which is university. But I find there more stress D: Perhaps I'm building a wall around myself, so I don't get to know many friends. But if you ask me to lame around like I used to with them, I think that's pretty hard. I don't know why also. Oh ya, I don't really like the irregular school timing though there're more time allocated to us. I still have to wake up in the morning to squeeze in the morning train. That might not happen next time with new timetable and earlier classes are preferred to have more time to be spent.

Year 2009, I travelled quite a lot too. Referring to oversea trips etc. As usual, I don't take in account for those less than 1 day trip to JB to my dad's shop doing nothing but eating la. First was Sabah with my grandparents and my godma in May, then China and Desaru trip with my family in Nov and Dec respectively. Great escape from reality and stress. Sabah trip was to escape stress from work, then china's was to escape from studies or rather exam.I don't blame it on China trip for my not so ideal result since the trip destressed me. (:

Physically, I think I got grow also! Size of course getting bigger la, but that's what I really hate D: More run huh? Perhaps that must wait till next year liao (oh well it's coming). Mentally I don't know if I've grow. I think I'm still childish and given a choice I would like to stay childish yet to be more independent. Perhaps I'm getting more independent, all thanks to uni. But as for whether I'm happier or more sad this year, I think it's average. Seems that the happiness is neutralize by all the complaints sia. HAHA.

So yes, this is a year of transition like what zhenying said. And to continue her line, I'll say adaptation is importation for this transition if not you'll be complaining like me. HAHA(: I complaint a lot this year, this shows how typical singaporean I am. HAHA.


LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment