Monday, December 07, 2009

Hello Humans.
Second post of the day. Have the urge to blog again, HAHA(:
Planning timetable is really a sianjipua task! D': There are 3 prescribed sociology courses, all fall on Mon-Thurs so quite happy cos quite possible to make a 4day school week. But after discussing with Adele, we wanted to take course(s) without examination at the end of the sem, so we wanted to take HW111 but stupidly the lect fall on Friday! I wonder if I can/will pon that stupid freaking an hour of lect! And thinking whether should add one course on tues and my tues lesson will end at 8.30pm, then if add another course on friday also can la, then i'll guaiguai go for the HW111 lect. Oh well, I shall think about it by 22dec cos that's the day to register our courses, sianjipua, this time round i must camp in front of my com liao! Anyway dear friends of mine in NTU do you all want to take same electives or GERPE with me? HAHA.
Anyway, yesterday watched the charity show. It's been really really long since I watch charity show. I used to love to watch but hmm, i finally watch it yesterday. It so sad to watch the show la, I'll learn to love my fat legs and fat arms cos it's better to have fat legs and arms than having no legs or arms! And so happy to listen so many nice songs from the singers! :D But i suddenly thought of NKF and RenCi with their past shows and news with law suit issues...
I have yet to look through the china photos! Should i start packing my stuff or look through photos? But I've been using com the whole day! So bad for my eyes! Oh ya, I need to make new spects...........
Okay, LOVES,
BEAN(:

No comments:

Post a Comment