Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Hello humans!

I'm so happy now! :D Not that I've win a lucky draw (though i wish i won, HAHA), but amazingly I went for a run jog today! :D It's really WOAH for me cos' as a person who dread running and didn't run for almost a year, i finally decided to join my 2nd sister to gym! :D Jogged 2.7 KM for 30min, including walking for almost 10min! I very happy i tell you! HAHA, slow as it seems but i'm super happy now with my aching legs and arms! people who know me should know I HATE 2.4km for NAFA. HAHA, i can recall how pamela encouraged me to run 2.4km last time. HAHA

anyway walked to westmall and did some purchases! That contributes to burning more fats :D HAHA. But as a reward i ate a fried chicken wing and here comes all the FATS. lalala, never mind it's okay :D

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment