Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello Human :)


Blogger is not really behave as well as yesterday... So though I wanted to post photos for my top-one trip with hl, but guess I'll just post a few pictures first and upload the rest when blogger becomes more guai :D Anyway I have not send the rest the photos for our last Thurday's outing. I'm so sorry but uploading to mail really take ultra long and each mail I only can attach 3-4photos! Guess that day alone we took 100 over photos la! HAHA :) But no worries, I will send to you girls when I have the time and mood!


Top-oned with hl :)


Great but somehow I still wish to ask for more! HAHA.


HL singing her fav wang fei by xiao jin teng! HAHA. I'll try to K more of this kind of songs next time. TRY.


Hog Breath Cafe. So here's the today's special :)


My best laopos :D


Actually I find this picture pretty decent :D


Today was supposed to meet up with yixin they all and I have been waiting for this day quite sometime, so pretty sad to say it was cancelled ( I think I did mention about it). Cos it's been really long since we all gather... Went out with 2nd sister and brother! We had great lunch at din tai feng with dad :D Their xiao long bao is really nice la! HAHA. I can recall my taitai session with hl last time! HAHA. Causal walking here and there and we didn't buy anything beside food! TAKA is really a good place for snacks (also a place for me to have a small hole in my pocket) :)


Nice right? :D Anyway paiseh la, these photos no link with the post but it's good to take a look at the photos before reading the next paragraph :)

Had fun playing with my brother's i-phone.Pretty fun with all the games/applications la! played this game call "play fish" or don't know what to measure the size of your brain. Surprisingly I scored GENUIS for my first try! HAHA. *clap clap* Followed by scientist and nerd for my second and third try! (Meaning lousier and lousier -.=)

Lastly, it's christmas eve soon ! And christmas is coming!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HOHOHO~

LOVES,bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment