Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hello Humans!

It's great to say hello to FREEDOM! :D

Yesterday's 5 hours of exams hurt my back sia! D: Anyway, I didn't finish any of my papers (seriously), I tried to write fast but OH WELL. As for Chinese, even if more time is given I also don't know how to do lah! Used my crapping skill a lot for the Chinese paper, hope it wouldn't flunk! Considering my Chinese having certain standard (in the past), i used to think that failing Chinese TO ME is quite ashame and disappointing! And i failed Chinese before okay! Of course different people would think differently. Like if I fail English, I would think that's normal/okay but someone else may think otherwise.

According to the NTU site, release of result will be on 30 Dec! And we have to plan schedule for our Sem 2 assuming we pass everything! Okay, hope i'll pass everything and i'll be happy le! (: Oh ya that hl don't believe that I managed to plan very well for my 1week exam so as to not clash with my china holiday! HAHA. Back to the planning schedule, got to start thinking for courses to take. Wondering should I take Chinese related courses again, ShuMei maybe taking one... And I thought of taking a course that have no examination! HAHA. That's good okay, one lesser things to memorize or stress during exam period! Like this sem i took 5 courses but only have 4 courses for exam cos one of them is to do 3 assignments and grade according it. Okay, I'm so lazy X:

Yeah, I can doing things i want to do (: Eh, upload photos next time cos in dad's shop! HAHA.

Anyway, book me NOW if you want to date me! HAHA (: Hope erhem will book me and frens to her house and we'll have "reunion" dinner again!HAHA. (too bad she don't read my blog D:)

TAKE CARE.

LOVES,bean (:

No comments:

Post a Comment