Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello Humans.

I'm halfway through my exam :D

But today i was defeated by the term "sociological imagination" that i never heard the tutor or lecture mention. Ya, but i saw this term in the first chapter of a textbook which i didnt touch for this exam. What so great is that it is a compulsory question with weightage of 40marks! Of course i was SIANJIPUA to the greatest extend D: Skipped that question and continue with other essays. Hope my crapping will help.

Okay Okay over then don't bother liao. Still got 2 papers for me to fan! HAHA.

Anyway the photo above was taken in China (: cs sai, is this how you write your chinese name? And does the shop belongs to you? HAHA.

Went bugis today after my paper X: Saw karen (zy/hl/yt/cs sai's classmate) and she saw me. Of course we didnt greet each other since we don't know each other. HAHA. And i saw Rina too! Small world indeed. Ate soup spoon (or spoon soup?HAHA). Not bad :D

9P.M. drama is nice and funny! It is loved but sad that it's ending la! It never fail to entertain me! :D

Okay, off.

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment