Monday, November 02, 2009

Hello Humans.

I've typed finish my HS103 essay! Just nice 2499 words after edit^n :D Left printing and handing it in and then I'll completely done with it (: One more assignment for HW101 and no more assignment for this sem! (:

Phew that I choose my modules carefully so my exam starts on 24 Nov unlike some of my friends who have paper on 17 or 18 Nov! If not I'll be dead meat la!

Thought of trimming my hair so it can grow faster! HAHA, okay that's random.

Sorry, but the remaining post will be long, mainly talking about primary school friends. Skip it if you want. (:

Anyway, thought of this first friend of mine. He's considered as my first friend cos' I can't recall any of my so-called friends' face and name in my Kindergarden (I only can recall that there's one of the girl who lives in Ang Mor Kio). Okay, so this first friend of mine, we got to know each other on the first day of our primary school. HAHA, I can recall that he was the one who talk to me first cos he need some colour pencil for the Art lesson (if I didn't remember wrongly, that's what I always recall...) and we became best friend after that. HAHA. He was a cute chubby little boy who adores Fann Wong. But sad to say that our friendship didn't last as long as I thought which I find it so sad and pity )': It was after streaming that we drifted apart and we were streamed into different classes! D': That goes the same to my other primary one to three besties! ): We were all damn splitted into different classes! But I guess he's leading a very happy life. And he really slims down a lot! And of cos', guys do grow up and I think he's taller now! GOOD for him! :D A side note, we didn't take photo together before! That's so sad can! ): Nevermind, he's cute little boy image will stay in my mind (with the blur face)!

Oh ya, I guess Aimee was the only one who remain the same class as me for some years in upper primary. Anyway, I was a regular visitor to Aimee's house when I was young. I love her mother's fried maggi, jumping on her bed, going to zoo together (once and only, LOL) and playing with her cute little sister! Come to think about it, she's so ang mor and I so chinese, how did we manage to be so close? HAHA.

I definitely miss my primary4-6 gang- Eileen Yixin calista tiffany shimin michelle!(: I'm really blessed to have you people around me especially when I need help! Remember once I fell down while playing catching with them and Yixin brought me to the teacher! And all the cards and drawing exchanges are damn sweet! I still keep them in my metal boxes (: Eileen, who is my sister's friend's sister = my friend, we used to be very close. Of course I keep all our letters in the metal boxes too (: Tried to keep in contact in secondary school but failed after some attempts ): If I didn't recall wrongly our friendship faced challenges in primary six. Oh well, don't say le.

Nonetheless, friend comes and goes and new friendship will be bonded with new friends. Though I really feel quite sianx to have the friend-making process being carried out again and again, my social circle is so small. So why not make some friends if possible and they might be someone close to you next time? Or just a good schoolmate or friend will do too? I had wonderful friends throughout my primary school life (: With them, I had happy childhood in my beloved primary school. I'll miss visits to my friends' house [zu er, aimee, eileen and calister! oh ya shimin and tiffany's!], all the stupid games we played [catching during recess, play with zu er's hamster, badminton and basketball with eileen yixin calista shimin tiffany and michelle, and homework session with calista] and of couse their companies! THANKS for playing such a wonderful friend! :D

To my current besties, don't be jealous that I only mention about primary school friends! HAHA, you girls are loved too! :D Moreover I doubt any of my primary school friends will read it la, just some thoughts in my mind... And I seriously hope history wouldn't repeat itself as if we keep in touch, the possiblity of history repeating itself would reduce!

Okay that's all dearest!
LOVES, bean.

P.S. Hello bay, that's 771 words entry! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment