Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello Human.

I've no mood to study, that's like SHIT.

Yes, i do worry if i FAIL and wasting my time and i'll be ultra disappointed and blah blah blah. BUT this is still not pushing me. D':

I'm pretty sure that the endless of readings will never finish. Yes i learn my mistake, maybe I'll try to catch up with my readings at a faster rate.

Anyway it's my sister's 21st celebration tomorrow. Perhaps that explain why I'm not so into studying now. REASON? I think more of excuse. I've yet help her with anything, quite guilty especially is TWENTY-FIRST. And her actual birthday fall on my first paper, HOW GREAT.

Haix, exam FASTER COME AND FASTER END! but hope more time is given for me to study. THAT'S SO CONTRADICTORY. /:

Okay,take care!

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment