Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hello Humans.

How long have you neglected your friendster account cos' you're busy FB-ing?

Added valerie at friendster cos she doesn't have a facebook account which is perfectly okay! I used to love friendster and prefer it over facebook, but come to think about it, it's been at least a year or so that i didn't check my friendster account. HAHA. okay, i shall be nice to my friendster account and take a look at it perhaps at least once a month? LOL. To my surprise there aren't many spam which i thought would be the opposite. Look through the photos in friendster that were mostly taken in secondary, and some JC. I do miss those time! Ikea trip to ms bay, SJ time with ms bay+lek+ke+ruishan, china trip to pam+calista+wenfang blah blah blah! TELL ME YOU MISS GOOD OLD DAYS TOO! If not i really sound someone old and always talk about how i miss those times. Anyway that's not the main point to talk about for this entry.

Valerie was like " where are you?"/ "who is she?"/"is that you?" when i was looking at those photos. So here comes the main point, she say i don't look like the girl in the photos! I was VERY surprised cos i don't think i've change much. moreover those were taken in upper sec and jcs! and she commented perhaps I've put on weight which is ultra damn true! :( OKAY, I REALLY FAT COS I'VE PUT ON MORE ULTRA KGS OF FATS ): my face wasn't that much "meat" (or should i say fats) in the past, but i don't really care much whether this or that food is too fattening. I JUST EAT. okay, i shall consider to exercise but this consideration will take ten thousand years to process... And, do i really change? in terms of appearance of course! TELL ME TELL ME TELLLLLL MEEEEE! For those who know me i thought i didn't change much. i can say somehow xq has changed a bit (not a lot) and zy has changed to quite a extend (i know you since sec1)!

I'll stop talking about fats. I hate fats.

Anyway, almost done with packing! :D Pray hard for a happy and SAFE jouney! I will always scare of those you know?? Like accident etc, all kind of God please bless my whole family!

Time to do my last assignment which i have to hand in on friday. HAHA.

Edit: A point to note, valerie suggested that i look younger when i tie my hair up. HAHA
LOVES, bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment