Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hello Humans.
I love my dimples :D miss my braces! Think I wouldn't bring my retina to china, will be too mafan. Maybe should just wear it the whole day for Thursday and Friday to compensate. HAHA.

Okay that's random. VAIO is a bit siao siao, hope it will be fine later...

Did a bit of essaying just now and to be continued. I hate to type over the word limit and have to edit it again and again ):

Did some packing and to be continued. HAHA(:

Everything is like being halved done, but never mind, let's better than not doing anything! (:

So sianx, tomorrow is Monday again! Have to complete essay by tomorrow and start the last assignment for this sem! ): / (: And off to holiday! I'm quite worried cos' china is now winter time already! that's fast isn't it? Hope that me this ice wouldn't be too freeze, since i only need zero degree to form hydrogen bonds etc to form ice. Hope the mountain area like jue zai gou and er mei shan wouldn't be too freezing!


Oh ya, and i miss cookies/ biscuit we baked in yanting's house before uni start! The cookies are really nice! Perhaps baking can be added to my to-do list after exam, provided someone (AHEM) invite me over to play with the floor and butter!

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment