Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello Humans.

Didn't really rest my ached legs after the jog last Wednesday. I really very laoya lo, legs ached for many days just like PC need 1week to recover-.= Actually there're plenty of photos for me to upload but I'll do it next time since I've not upload them to the laptop.HAHA :D

Thurs- went out w second sis and dad in the morning for car servicing. Had great lunch at Shokudo Japanese food bazaar :D Sis wanted to treat but end up dad treated us (HAHA, i don't have to spend with dad around!) Anyway the bacon&cheese omelet is great :) After our lunch we went to see other cars, no intending to buy it now but most probably next year. Then Sis went home while i meet up with yt zy pam and cs sai at Jurong Point :) Great meet up but too bad hl didn't join in. To my surprise yt's family was there at the foodcourt too! HAHA. I will not order walnut dessert next time, unless my sister is there to finish it up. The almond one is acceptable :) Felt like slapping cs sai's act innocent face! Oh ya, saw fengyi and jon too! HAHA.

Fri- Went JB and bought secret recipe cake :D

Sat- Went many places with Shan! First we went Chinatown for cozycot's ginvera workshop, followed by compass point! First time to sengkang compass point,initally feel that the place quite big but actually okay la. Then we went City Square Mall, Singapore's first eco shopping mall and went dad's shop! :D Anyway mum killed a baby lizard in my room! that's freaking disgusting right? I mean the lizard (especially a baby one!) is disgusting of course! I HATE LIZARD. I wonder what happen next time if my kids were to ask me to kill lizard and xiaoqiang and other insects-.= Cos I always ask my dad(if he's in the house)/mum to kill them for me!HAHA. But my mum afraid of xiaoqiang too but of course as a mum she will kill it for us, my mama so great right?:D (okay,i guess many mama is like that)

Sunday-Finally at home and did some tidying :) Watched THE HOST on channel U which I've been waiting for quite some time since the advertisement. But to my disappointment, it wasn't as great as i thought. Instead of focusing on pollution (ya true the film mention how the US scientist being the evil to pollute the Hans river), the films seems to indicate more on how scientist misuse their power in the sense that there's no virus from the monster but they claim there is etc. HAHA, and the funny part is they use a U.S scientist as a evil person but a brave U.S soldier to kill the monster. Okay, i don't know how to say it here, i shall just talk about it with my sister.

Another thing to mention about yesterday was a car accident near Little Guilin. Scary lah, it was almost 11.30P.M. then a very very loud brake sound followed by BANG BANG BANG. Many residents including me went to the balcony to take a look and saw a car on the pedestrian walkway! Some even more san ba to go down to the pool to have a clearer view-.= Oh well, if they were to help it's okay, but if they were just to kaypo then if there's really problem, the first aiders still need to control the crowd. Meaning there's more job for them to do! But I guess there's no casualties or passerby (phew!), if not they would die will the ambulance coming so long after the accident!

Mon- In my dad's shop now :D Did some stuff on my to-do list before going out with dad to settle some stuff and to have lunch! Visited Aunt at her workplace too! Ate bean curd, egg tart and youtiao before back to shop.HAHA,I'm gonna be so FAT. Had a few things to blog about today but i forgot what i wanted to blog. D: Anyway I hate drivers who horn other drivers for stupid reasons! Drivers are suppose to be patient la, if the car can go it will go, if not have to just wait mah! Okay, i don't want to think what else to blog since this post is quite long winded already.HAHA.

Take care1

LOVES,bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment