Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello Humans!

I have many photos to upload here YET I'm too lazy. It's like never ending, cos I'm too lag... Photos include:
1. China Trip
2. Making Card session with HL
3. Outings with my sister
4. Meet up with laopos
5. Malaysia Trip

And each include 100over photos! How great if I were to upload them in facebook and blog right? Whenever I have the mood, blogger just fail me D": Or perhaps I should just upload all those photos in facebook and put the link here right? HAHA :D Not bad, maybe I should try!

Anyway, it's really PHEW that it was a sunny day on Christmas (: Desaru was hot and filled with organic fertilizer[=animals' da bian like chicken's] smell. The grass damn wet too, I nearly slipped la! Oh ya, there were more aunties than kids, which quite surprised me. LOL.

First we went to the fruit farm :) We tried to listen to the guide but we lagged quite behind so we just miss almost everything that the guide said X: Then we headed to the bee & honey thing which is quite boring cos I think we went for such thing/talk for quite a few times back in Thailand/Indo when I was a kid.

Mini zoo is really a mini zoo, with some goats, chickens, rabbits,blah blah blah. Quite cute la. The monkey was horrible! It RANT at me which scared me!D": I didn't do anything but to take photo of it,luckily they tied it la!HAHA.Had fruit buffet which is quite disappointing cos I don't really like fruits that are not cold. Moreover it's not durian season!! D': They should provide more honeydew and watermelon. Next was our lunch buffet :) The dishes not bad, the prawn is nice. But this idiot girl cut my Queue and her brother was like "eh you sure like that can a not?" Seriously I can just cut back easily with my sisters in front BUT I didn't. I'm too kind soul you see. Damn her.

Then we headed to the beach and initially we thought it will be quite sianx cos we didn't know we'll go beach (I think everything is written on the "timetable" but we just didn't read it X:). The sea view is nice, the wave is strong, the air is fresh and the wind is cooling! Not forgetting the blazing sun too:D I was pretty surprised when I see my dad and sister flying a kite! HAHA. It's been super ultra long since we fly kite together! We used to have many gatherings at the beach etc when we were young! :D The kite cost RM12 but we all had fun! It's so hard to fly it la! My sister damn cute, the kite was flying high up and to make it fly higher we need to release the string, but the string damn short and we didn't know the string is NOT attached to the handle or whatever it is, so the kite just flew away in the wind! -.=

Then we took the private bus to ostrich farm. Indeed there are many ostriches but the land seems to be quite limited. Anyway we witness a ostrich laid egg! HAHA. After the egg was laid it just stand up and seems like nothing happened la! COOL! The ostrich egg is rich in protein if I'm not wrong, and is RM50 each! Tried their kaya made with ostrich egg which replaced the normal chicken egg. It's more creamy but I prefer chicken egg. I dare not try the ostrich egg...

In the late afternoon, we continued to have our early dinner. Dad was quite happy to recall his childhood over there (I don't know what's the place name.). I didn't know he once lived there together with my grandpa a few years! HAHA. The lobster and crab were not bad, but now I have many ulcers D: (That were contributed not only from this meal la).

Next was viewing of fireflies at kota tingi (is it?)! Took a boat with xiao qiang on it D: Saw many fireflies in the mangrove (I think) la! NICE:D It's like light bulbs on the christmas tree and goes bling bling! Moreover it's christmas that day :D

The Desaru trip ended with our night stay over in Zon hotel which we always go. And that's how my christmas is spent! :D

So that's day1. Day 2 I've nothing much to say. Wanted to trim my hair but end up I cut it. HAHA, that's as usual cos I always want to have long hair, yet when I want to trim it I end up cutting it short again D: Sisters rebonded their hair and we had dinner at new hongkong restraunt :) It's a celebration for my grandpa's birthday and a treat from my sister's bf :D The dishes were nice and the service was not bad :) Oh ya, the crab is damn clean too! :) The roasted Pig is nice too. HAHA.

Day 3 was nuahing in the hotel room in the morning and had lunch at the restraunt in the hotel. Not bad :) So I actually had good meals these 3 days with prawn and fish :D Went to westmall to have dinner and saw my primary school friend EILEEN when I was in the car! Surprised that she saw me too and waved to me :) Then when I had my dinner and bought stuff from supermarket, I saw Ms Chong, my SJ teacher in charge! Chatted a while before I left. It's really quite long since I see her! Then my mama was in the car nearby and she thought ms chong is the primary school friend I mentioned earlier on then she ask my dad why my friend like auntie. HAHA.

HAHA, okay. Here I'm back to Singapore, with 2009 coming to an end and school starting in 2 weeks time. Result will be released soon too. Pray for the good!

LOVES,bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment