Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hello Human.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL HUMAN BEINGS ON EARTH :D

Going Malaysia from 25 Dec to 27 Dec! This time round going Desaru! You know the fruit farm etc, ya, yes we're heading there tmr so pray hard it wouldn't rain tmr! :) It's really weird for my family to go there since it's usually a family with SMALL kids to go, and you can imagine I'm the youngest in the family already...HAHA. But I approved going there since it's been so long since we go to places like that! :D

Anyway did I mention about i want to change the frame of my spect? No worries la, not that I so money wear for less than a week then want change new spect la! It cos when I got my new spect I realise the craving wasn't great in the sense that some plastic chipped off! Moreover there are some scratches on the frame so I asked for a change. It's definitely my right since I paid $150 for it. Anyway the salesperson is good and polite enough to offer to change a new frame for me but I'll have to wait for a week. I'm pleased with the reply :) But come to think about it actually it's weird! Like one week later I get to change for a new frame (of course with the same design la) though I'm wearing the new one NOW. So don't tell me I'm wearing a old one from somebody. HAHA. The person better give me a decent good one if not i shall expose to blog or fb la. LOL. If I'm xiaxue then have more power la, HAHA.

Anyway, are you curious with my new frame? if no, you can read other people's blog already! For those who are interest. here it is:

I'm still trying to adapt with it and make it part of my life.HAHA. I'll try to like it again and accept i.HAHA. :D anyway the spect keep dropping la, make me look like old granny!LOL. And and and, despite I have difficulty looking at words that are far away, my degree didn't really increase. It's a difference of 25 degree only. Yet I still can't really see words that are too far away as usual... :(

Okay that's all.

Enjoy your day~


LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment