Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hello Humans!



It's GREAT to be in on holiday! :D

I woke up at 11.30A.M. today! It's been so long that I did that that I lost track when was the last time i woke up so late! :D Anyway I think that's quite bad cos I didn't manage to do much things today! It's like so waste time...

Sorry that I do not intend to upload my China trip photo yet cos personally I have not seen them myself too! HAHA. Cos after back from China I had to study for my exam and so I didn't see them. Anyway there're 1000+ photos so have to select right? HAHA (: Moreover I still have my beloved sister's 21st birthday photos to upload! [And i guess I'll upload it first]. Okay, I've one month to update about it, so no worries lah!

Anyway, I love my hair to be like this:HAHA, I like my pony tail to be "open-up" when i shift my head downwards :D


And i like the highlight (from red in late Jan to this colour currently.)haha.


And sometimes I like it to curl in this way :D


Okay, I shall watch today's 9P.M. drama TOGETHER like finally! :D The drama seems to be not bad, and hope it will be as nice as qi er papa (i really love that show!:D).

Okay,TAKE CARE!

LOVES,
bean:D

No comments:

Post a Comment