Friday, December 04, 2009

Hello Humans.

I decided to blog about my sister's 21st birthday :D

:D

The birthday girl:)


The curry chicken not bad :D



I like the cereal fish :D




The prawn is nice too!


Playing daidi(: It's damn shiok cos very long didn't play daidi and it's kinda destressing during exam period!


qinyi and shan.




her besties.



(:


:)


shan and parents :D



:)



:D

:)



:) need to say more?



My dad so naughty want to kiss her :D



Her sec frens


Her besties :D


With her Sec Sch classmates




With her poly friends



Sandy Shan and Vera




:D :D :D




Her cute 21st birthday cake with ribbon (birthday theme :D)




Cutting her 21st cake :D




Xin and Shan :D


Grandparents :D




Female lead of the day :D




da jie and shan.


Shan and jeremiah.




Shan and her fren.



Vera and Shan (:




we were surprised that i look much taller than my sister.




Sorry that it's blurish.



We didn't know our legs were in the same pose! HAHA(:




my er jie.




My da jie.







Xin and Happy birthday(:


Me and the birthday balloon :D

Her birthday card from some of her friends.

Shan and grandpa

Aunt and shan :)

That's all. I didn't post everything of course, just selected some :D A simple birthday celebration would be great enough. I just wonder what will i plan 2 years later, a simple one like my sister's or a even a simplier like my brother's! HAHA. Aiya, still so long, wait till later then think la. HAHA. Anyway I'll be the last one to celebrate 21st since I'm the youngest. But the youngest since to getting so old le. My grandma was quite surprise when I tell her I turning 20 next year.HAHA. (:

LOVES,bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment