Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello Humans.

Went out with second sis yesterday :D

First we went JP and had KFC black pepper chicken buddy meal as our lunch :) Not bad but quite spicy, I don't know why it turns more spicy after drinking the drink and continue eating the chicken...HAHA. Anyway searched for spectacles and after damn long then i decided to take the $150 one :) Anyway it's sponsor by my sis :D I had a hard time deciding to take the $150 one or the $180 one. The former is more conservative, as in not so bright and loud, with brown and pink. The latter is quite loud and bright so i hesitated to take that. But what my sister said was true, the latter one I would get to wear if I were to work, moreover it's better brand with better quality. HAHA, saw Evelyn (shan's friend) and her relative was looking for spects too! Seek for their comments and still indecisive! Oh well that's me. Finally decided to take the first one :) Quite surprised that my degree didn't increase :O Hate the heavy rain when we leave JP and head to JE D: The rain should rain at the correct timing! Like 2-5pm? HAHA.

Okay, going JB soon.

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment