Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello humans!

I've been going out these days! It's time I should really consider whether I should have Friday class and i sort of think I should... Oh well, a night class would be too tiring right? Moreover there will be school the next day and there will be tutorials before the night lecture also... Hmm...

Anyway, I had a great Thursday with singing with hl and meet up with my laopos and laopo's bf! :D I don't know why but I seems to prefer slow sad songs to be K-ed, HAHA. Maybe next time I choose those slow songs first then more fast (and happier) songs next time :) So happy finally go sing BUT time always pass so fast la! Anyway took video BUT whenever I want to take a video with me someone will interrupt! Not hl but my hp la D: Okay, next time I'll upload the photos here :)

After singing we went to meet up with the rest at Hogs Breath Cafe :) Though we made a serious mistake but it's okay! At least we get to go CHIJME( spell like that?) and eat their food. But quite unsatisfied by their service yet there's service charge. Oh well... Belated gifts to xq and zy, hope you girls will like them! Especially the cards! HAHA:)

Yesterday went town with second sis :) Walk and ate and shopped :D She bought 2 dresses lah! Wanted to buy for her but end up she pay it herself,HAHA. Meet shan and we head to her friend's 21st birthday :)

I realise I have many photos to be uploaded to com/fb/blog. HAHA.

P.S. When will our pri school picnic be?
LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment