Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hello Humans! :D




Here's year 2010. How fast. Do you remember ten years ago there was rumor about the 千年虫? Quite hard to believe that 10 years ago,HAHA, just a random thought.

Hopes that year 2010 will be a good year! May it fill with happiness, laughter and love! May everyone achieve what they want after investing so much hard work, may everyone stay healthy, and may the world face less disaster! That's what I will wish for every year, what would you wish for then? :)

School going start a week's time, back to horrible hell and back to stressful life D: HOW SAD. I've yet to enjoy fullest this holiday. Nah, I'm just hoping for longer and more fun for this stressless period. I'm greedy, but don't tell me you don't want a longer holiday!HAHA.

Anyway watched quite many movies last year, as compared to other years cos i rarely watch movie. Recently I watched New Moon with second sister, bodyguard&assassin and Avatar (3D) with bro :D Watching 3D was quite a torture cos I have to wear two spects, so my nose was suffering D:

Have been uploading photos to FaceBook. Still in the process of uploading them,photos includes those taken long ago or recently. But some such as Malaysia [desaru&JB] (done will upload!) and china trips have photos with large sizes, thus uploading is super ultra slow D: Nonetheless I'll try to upload them :D

LOVES,bean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment