Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello Humans :D
Aren't they cute? Piggy is my second sister's, the MeeToo is mine. :D



Readings just put me into sleep. See, the words are so small!!! D: Yes, I'm lagging behind for readings again! Once again I doubt myself taking Sociology, I don't see myself in that field after 4 years of struggling. Do you see yourself in your field? if yes, good for you.



I love my notes to be colourful! HAHA, as usual. Guess this course (HW111) is the most interesting course so far! Besides a big bonus of NO THICK READINGS, the tutor/lecturer (same person) is quite nice! AND AND AND there's no final exam :D Though there'll 3 assignments which include a group presentation on a case study... Okay, I know I've complaint a lot about University, treat it as I'm 发泄ing okay? HAHA :D Oh well, had CNY shopping/ outing with my 老婆s last Saturday :D



We had lunch at HANS :D This is my grilled pork chop :D



Xiao Qing's fried rice with egg :D Hui Ling's was similar...




Zhen Ying's fish and chips :D




It's rather hard to take group photo! THANKS to the mirror :D




Okay, we didn't really shop for CNY since most of us got our stuff. Poor XQ still didn't buy.





"how do you think about this one?"






"let's go la" It was really HOT last Saturday! I was melting and burning la! Face was red and sweating like mad D: Went shopping at Orchard and took photos at orchard central before home sweet home. :D




I think this candid photo is nice :D




ZY and HL :D





Nice weather :D




xq and hl :D xq was quite irritated by the wind (refer to her top).




And I was pretty annoyed by the wind too! Though I was hot but the wind came at the wrong time D: See my stupid fringe is flying la. That why sometimes I really hate my fringe for not behaving D: One possible reason came across me was that perhaps I block the wind for them so their hair didn't fly like mine.HAHA. Anyway this photo reminds me of the photo I took in China with Pamela they all in shao lin si.





So I changed my parting to the side, which is better. LOL. XQ asked me whether I having bangs. It's supposed to be bang, but I forced to put my fringe to a side to let my forehead breathe. LOL.




And we ended with group photo :D Guess our next outing will have to wait for quite some time! I have quite many tasks to be completed:
1.HS203 presentation [8Feb]

2.MP8083 Mini case study on selected robot [12Feb]

3.HS219 presentation [17 Feb]
(which is straight after CNY holiday.So I have to complete it before CNY since I'll be away from SG)
4.HS202 midterm quiz [22Feb]

5.HS204 midterm [24 Feb]

6.HW111 Assignment 1 [25Feb]

7.HS202 quiz [19Mar]

8.HS204 presentation[14 Apr]

9.HS219 Essay [14Apr]

10.HS203 midterm quiz [unknown yet]

Of course that's not the end, there are still some with unknown datelines D: Wish me luck.



Anyway, I scared myself for spoiling the zip of this cute sponge bob file I bought last year!But phew I managed to save it! SO HAPPY la :D

Anyway, I'm doing HELLO KITTY ROBOT for the mini case study on selected robots :D I know the image is quite blur, sorry ar:X I have not done my research.


AND yes, do anticipate next post if I'm efficient and have the time (which I doubt)! Perhaps I'll post up AH MEI'S CONCERT :D Tmr is the first time I go watch concert! Somemore is Ah Mei's one! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

LOVES,bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment