Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hello Humans.


I was trying to upload china photos to facebook, but i don't really remember what I did for some days..HAHA. cos like for 2 days all we did was travelling from one place to another... Oh well, you may wish to take a look at the china photos in my facebook since I'm not going to post them in my blog. Total photos taken is more than 2000. HAHA, of course I'm not done with uploading! Guess I only completed uploading day 1. I'll inform through here when I'm done :D

Anyway hl commented that I'm so free that I have been uploading photos to facebook. True that I'm quite free since no one jio me out and I can spend my time at home with my dearest computer :D HAHA, and uploading photos to facebook is on my do-to list :D So yay, hope to upload everything I took in 2009 so I don't owe 2009 anything! LOL.
Added music to my blog! A mei is a great singer, isn't she? :D HAHA. And she's so pretty la!
LOVES,bean. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment