Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello Humans!

It's Friday! :D So week one for school is over! Actually I went school 2 days only for this week only!HAHA. Anyway in the above photo I seems to sit until very 不文雅but never mind since it's my house! HAHA.


Okay, I'll first update on 9 Jan 2010 (Saturday).



We went SIM to print notes but the computer labs were locked D: Damn it cos we brought along with us thick pile of paper D: So never mind, we went to Ngee Ann to have our lunch. I was looking forward to eat NP food since it's been a long time since we went there. But the canteen we always visit is under renovation so we headed to another one, which was closed D: So we had to eat these:


Mushroom soup at $1.60! Nice nice! Lots of mushroom!:D



Donuts, ice peach tea, mushroom soup, and sandwiches[bacon&cheese and Hot potatoes!(if I'm not wrong)]! These are our lunch! :D



Goodluck for those who are collecting their O's! In fact it was released on Monday! And congrates to YT's sister who scored super well! (:




O level result releasing, I so scared! (like real) Anyway if you're wondering why I got the donuts, it's because it was the last day of Open House! And perhaps I look so young that the people thought I'm a graduate from secondary school waiting for O's.HAHA.



After lunch we stayed in NP to get some stuff done :D




I think the table is too dirty, so we placed the newspaper on top,HAHA.



This is how this year's NP open house bag looks like! :D



Actually my hair is quite long, though I thought it is quite short after the hair cut in late December. :D




Oh ya, we went to Clark quay, and we had dinner at liang court! This is chicken steam rice at $5.80! Taste, eh not bad thought the portion is quite small.



My sister's dinner :D $6.90 for a set!




I didn't know the wind was so strong that my hair became so messy!



:D



Nice night view :D



Shan :D


And me! Then we headed to dad's shop and we went home together :D


So that was 9 Jan 2010. Don't have much things to say, besides complaining. Like waiting for the modules I want and I couldn't get it till yesterday! Thanks to Adele who informed me about the 1vacancy so I could faster grab it and wee, we are in the same Tutorial group for that! :D And currently I'm thinking whether I should take up the module on engineering, which is related to robots! HAHA, sounds too physic and engineering and the class don't have many girls! Maybe I should go for the lecture next week before I drop it. HAHA. Lectures were boring and I was stoning away for most of the time! Oh ya, I was quite surprised when Valerie pass this to me:

It's a Christmas present from her! I was surprised cos I don't have the practice of exchanging Christmas present! And dawn gave me a Christmas present too! (Oops I didn't take photo of that yet) HAHA. Thanks girls!:D


As mentioned in one of my previous post, I wanted to change my frame cos of the scratches etc. So I finally went back to spectacle hut at JP. But I was surprised when the person gave me another design! Like WTH lah. He explained that they're the same model and he took another one from the display, thinking that is the design same as my original one. To our disappointment, all 3 are different (RAH). So I hesitated to change. Moreover the new frame I received also got scratches. I was quite pissed off of course, and he explained that it's common to have scratches for plastic frame.Come on, it's BRAND NEW, and i spent $150 for it, don't give me such a stupid excuse! Moreover I wasn't told about it la! Okay, that was what in my mind. He then said it's the department QC who checked the stock and send to them, and they didn't check. True, they are just people who tend the shop and sell the spectacles... So I asked if I could seek suggestions from my family before I change to this new design (My sister paid for me, so I felt there's a need to ask her too,HAHA). So this is the new design:


Okay, overall the spectacles look the same, with brown frame and pink at the side. But the design on the pink side is different! Somehow to me the new design looks like the mark of fingernails,HAHA. So should I change to this or take back the old one? Hmm...





Oh ya, I painted my nails! Went for express manicure at 313 cos is opening sales, they charge at $3.13 only! HAHA.







Yes, I painted BLUE! *bling bling* HAHA, mama (and sister and brother) was quite surprised cos she thought we can't paint nails (especially this kind of colour) to school! HAHA. Of course I explained to her. Guess she thought we'll choose colours like pink etc. I shall explain why I chose this colour. Cos if I were to buy a bottle of nail polish, most probably I wouldn't buy this colour since no people in my family will use, and I'll have to spend ultra long to finish it (cos we rarely paint our nails). HAHA.


Anyway it was my first time doing manicure la! (:

Oh ya, I finally made my concession card yesterday! :D I know I dragged damn long. AND yes, I finally meet up with YT after so long! We had lunch together in school yesterday! My lecture ended an hour early and I was playing com in the lab. YT had 6hours of break and smsed if I'm in school so I can accompany her! HAHA (:

Watched 3 episodes of 海派甜心 which is not bad cos quite funny! HAHA! I'll watch it when I free! Though I have to spend time for my readings already! The first readings consists of 16pages! *FAINT* D:

Tom morrow is Parent's Day! Going school with mama,aunt and sister! Maybe shall explore a bit! :D Cos mama wanted to try the curry chicken from canteen 2 which I never go before. In fact I only went 2 canteens so far, and out of the two i went one (which is canteen A) once only! HAHA.

Okay that's all! Have a good enjoyable weekend before lesson really starts!

LOVES,bean :D

P.S: Somehow this post looks long, but I guess is becauseof the photos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment