Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hello Humans.

It's Saturday, and school starting on Monday D:

Woke up in the morning cos stomach pain! Wonder if it's the banana and curry chicken and curry fish head fighting, LOL. But my mum woke up due to this reason too!HAHA. Maybe I should thank it cos I didn't realise I woke up late! Set alarm at 7.30 but HP was no battery out of sudden D: So when my stomach is cleared, it 8.30 already!HAHA.

Kind of sianjipua yesterday when Adele told me that we can check whether the courses on waiting list are registered. So now I have 4 courses- all sociology courses :O Each semester must take at least 5 courses, meaning I still lack of 1 D: Quite a bit irritated and fan by planning of timetable! Bothering other these:
1. Should I just make Friday no lesson? Then I shall squeeze everything from Monday to Thursday; or
2. Should I take a core module (since eventually I still have to take in other semester, I should just take it now) with its lecture on Friday (sian, Friday just go school an hour so bo hua)? But I need to swap one of my tutorial then in order to take this core since it clashes with everything I have/no vacancy D:
3.Or maybe I should just sit and wait to see if anyone drop the timing that I can accommodate my timing? OH well....

Talked to my uni friends online yesterday (RARE). Kind of sad too, cos I realise how badly I've done for last semester! This guy got 4.58 and the other got 4.6! I was like "ARE YOU SERIOUSSSSSS??!?!?!?!" D: No wonder the other friend of mine who got 3.5 said she already below average! RAH. Okay, standard way of comforting myself is "first sem only,first sem only". But other people also first sem and how they did so well?!?! I wonder.

Anyway yesterday went Malaysia (yes yes you would say again?But that's quite a usual business LOL.) It was grandpa's birthday so we had quite a decent good lunch :D Shopped at Orchard when we got back to Singapore. (:

That's all people.

Loves,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment