Sunday, January 02, 2011

Reflection on 2010

Hello Humans!


FIRST POST IN YEAR 2011~


Time to do some reviewing for year 2010! (It's never too late to review! LOL.)

How’s year 2010 for you

Well, I would say it is a pretty good and great year for me!

WHY?!

Firstly, I’ve been quite a lucky girl in 2010! I’ve won quite a few stuffs :D Yes I love lucky draws etc!!
1. An oven from a lucky draw in Cozycot event!
2. 1 of the lucky winner to attend Meet & Greet session with Wonder Girls!
3. $50 Capitaland vouchers by contesting in Lifebuoy’s “Singapore Let’s Get Healthier” Lucky Draw [Well, I forgot what I wrote!]

4. A $100 SpringField voucher by voting for my senior in Maybelline Power in You Contest!

5. Successful entry for “SMRT COMMUTERS TO STAR IN ITS 2011 DESKTOP CALENDAR” thingy, where I get to feature on their 2011 calendar with pop-art effects! And yes, and a poster-sized photo! :D No money reward but is good enough!
6. 1 month free membership for Amore Fitness! Drawn in Cozycot 9th Birthday bash! :D
P.S.: I hope I didn’t miss out anything!HAHA

I do consider myself very lucky besides winning all these, like I’m still alive on this Earth with people whom I love and people who love me! :D (You love me, don’t you? HAHA) Natural disasters, accidents, people being too emotional etc, life's so fragile.

Not much travelling in this year (as compared to last year, but I’m expecting morenext this year!) but nonetheless it’s a good year with some great experiences. For example, the very first Youth Olympic Games 2010 in Singapore! Well, it didn’t create a big coverage but as an individual I do gain quite a lot! Not only am I managed to know what the earth is Handball and watching chio Denmark girls and cute Korean guys when they were training for their competition, I also get to visit Universal Studio Singapore! Yes, it’s cool that I didn’t do much during the period of YOG (since I spent most of my time watching trainings and the rest of the time with Coca Cola), yet I still get to enjoy all the benefits. HAHA.
And ya, another good experience would be SMRT shoot. The shoot is just a short 1.5hours session but the experience is… pretty good! AND AND AND, to attend the meet and greet session with Wonder Girls! First time being so close to international celebrities! Well, we do consider them as international stars right? HAHA.

As for studies, it’s great that I find both the semesters pass pretty fast! :D Well, I think I will definitely still complain regarding to academics! If I don’t, something must be wrong. However, I guess my complaints getting lesser? Well, I hope that’s the case cos I don’t hate, I mean dislike, no no no, I mean I’m not so interested my major that much. HAHA. But I guess it is because I didn’t take that much sociology modules this year. My complaints would probably back soon cos I’ll be taking more sociology modules this coming semester! Anyway there’s some improvement for my reading- from 78 uncompleted readings in semester 1 to less than 10 uncompleted readings in semester 2! (: But I got to admit that the number of sociology modules was halved, that’s why the difference is that great! HAHA.

As for friends, I made a few friends! Like Adele, WanXuan (the 2 girls on my left and right!) and maybe some project mates(cyber,Hw111,en121) which I think are just hi-bye friends! I've known Adele and Wan Xuan better in sem 2! :D :D HMM, I guess 2010 was pretty much a gathering year too. Like with my laopos! :D

My dearest BFFs! :D


yes my dearest BFFs :D

Wenfang whom we known from China Trip! Companion really makes a great difference! OMG i miss those days!


And my primary school besties Eileen and YiXin! :D

Talking about primary school friends remind me of a psycho quiz fr YiXin as follows:
short-form used- Y:YiXin, me (B) and Eileen (E)
Y: think of an animal u're see in a park or forest (which I can't rmb) (B-monkey, E-dog)
Y: think of another animal (B-Lion, E-bird)
Y: you saw a house, is the door- open big big, half open or closed? (B&E-half open)
Y: you enter the house and you saw a table, what's the shape of it? (B-round, E-i forgot her answer! rectangle?)
Y: You saw a vase on the table. What material is it made of? (B-clay. E- Glass)
Y: There are flowers in the vase. How many are there? (B-3, E- a lot a lot!HAHA)
Y: You left the house and have to leave but there's a river in front. What would you do? (B- go back to the route where I came from. E- don't care just cross the river)

well, I don't know if I've missed out any questions. This quiz looks familiar anyway. HAH. Then YiXin continued to explain. The first answer (monkey) is to refer to ourself! Well, so I'm a monkey (and yixin say it's accurate cos i act like one, lol). The second one was our partner (lion). HAHA, monkey's partner is a LION! and again yixin say yes yes it's right cos I need a man who is da nan ren-minded to control me! LOL. Okay, i shall skip some cos i forgot. The number of flowers in the vase refers to the number of relationship that we'll have! It's damn funny cos Eileen say A LOT A LOT! HAHA! Okay, I'm seriously off-tracked X:

Okay, so actually I can't really live without my friends, though my circle of friends is forever so small but I love you people to bits! :D

Oh ya, I got a new HP- nokia E72. It's not a new news since that was 6months ago. It’s a smart phone since it can surf the net (definition of smart phone?), 5MP camera (though the camera sound can’t be switched off and the flash can’t stop blinking), with a colour that I think is pretty chio (violet!)! BUT BUT BUT, sometimes it lags. I wonder if I’m typing too fast or it’s simply slow. I think it’s the latter. And, it hang for a few times. HMMM.

So yay, 2010 is a pretty great, decent year for me. I’m expecting a better year ahead. I mean, I’m hoping for a better year ahead.

Thank You for everything in 2010, may 2011 be an even year for you and me! (:

LOVES,
bean. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment