Tuesday, January 04, 2011

ah宅

Hello Humans!



I'm such an active blogger these days! Cos I'm ah zhai what! HAHA!

Anyway, I'm half-way through the novel "Why didn't they ask Evans?" by Agatha Christie. I love her novel, detective narrative. I love the big font and of course the content lah! Thanks to Sek Chin who introduce this author to us!

Well talking about Sek China, I didn't contact her for super long. She's sort of uncontactable D: Hopes that she's doing well...

Yes, I attended my cousin's wedding on 30th December 2010 at Amara Hotel! :D We aren't very close to her (or any other cousins) but that's not the point cos Wedding is always a joyous and touching event! :D Oh ya, I got my hair trimmed on that day at Chapter 2 at JP. It costs me $18 cos I got a $10 off voucher! :D I thought it's quite a different cos my dyed hair is gone and it's shorter now! But not many people say I look like I cut my hair! OKAY OKAY I BURNT MY HAIR CAN?! LOL, just kidding. Guess it's less obvious this time round cos my fringe didn't cut until too short! HAHA :D

While I was having breakfast buffet, I saw Jocelyn Yee! Godma say she looks like a Malay, though I think she looks like a Chinese and she has fair skin! Countdown at Amara, nothing much to say. No "live" fireworks since Amara is a pretty short-building.

Okay, finally meet up with dearest laopos on 1st Jan 2011! :D It's great to meet up with them right in the beginning of 2011! :D Too bad we didn't get to Marina Barrage as planned due to the rain and we had to walk towards city hall area even though we are quite under-dressed! LOL.

Great day spent with you girls! Thanks HL for your mineral water and the chocolate spongecake! And thanks XQ for your spongebob headset and sticker!

All the best for your studies + work! :D

Anyway, the INSTEP I was talking about in my previous post in more likely to happen in 2012 if my application goes successfully! The application closes in late Jan if I'm not mistaken. HMMM
And yay, the entrepreneur-thingy, we're going to meet up online today. Hopefully I wouldn't forget cos I'll be watching 9pm drama on Channel 8! HAHA.


I seriously got to do something to my camera! I wonder why is it so blur when the warranty just over and I sent it for upgrading or whatever shit before the warranty ends. D:

Okay, that's all!

LOVES,
bean.

P.S. I still wants to go barrage. Running on the grass carefree-ly.
P.S.S I want to go K soon! ARGHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment