Monday, January 03, 2011

Reflection time!

Hello Humans.

It's 2011. I wonder is it because that we're getting older and that's why we feel that every year is passing faster and faster. I'm turning 21st this year, in around 6 months time. That would means a step towards the "official" adulthood. It's so contradicting that when I was young, I hope to grow older faster. And now, I wish I'm still the small kid. Well, I believe not just me who feels that.

Arghh. Okay let's be realistic, people do grow older and accept the fact please. But somehow I think I don't really behave like one. I'm still the immature, indecisive, dependent, introvert, anti-social, sometimes a spoilt brat little Missy who don't know how to cook, wash etc. Life is so complacent here, my parents will just take care of the things. A lizard, a xiao qiao, or whatever shit, we just scream for our mama and she'll be there to kill all these monsters for us. I don't have to worry for many things, be it financial terms or whatever. Well, I'm not that rich but certainly quite well off as compared to many others (though it's hard to be 知足!). I thought of trying something different, probably different in some sense from the current ones. Yet, it's difficult to get out of comfort zone, isn't it?

So yay, growing up bit by bit I wish. Be more mature, understanding, decisive and more independent. It's hard for me not to be anti-social. I mean, I can be a real extrovert sometimes, but most of the time I'm an introvert. The companion makes the difference!

As a student, I wish that 2011 will be a year where I get back to the student who likes to study, to expect more besides just getting a B-, someone who stop avoiding tutorial. It's hard for all these to come true, and in fact I really still hate tutorial, so i shall ignore what I just typed earlier on. HAHA. Okay, a good student who do her part in studies and maybe get better GPA.

Actually I'm thinking whether or not to apply for INSTEP, which is to study overseas for a semester! I'm thinking that it's a rare good experience as a student to explore (though I'm not adventurous). My first thought is Taiwan! Well, so that I wouldn't have so much culture shock and they speak Mandarin! Yes, language is one my major concern. I know my spoken English sucks and that's why I'm trying to avoid those angmor countries and choose Asian countries. Moreover, it's cheaper! It's around S$5k-S$6k excluding all those shopping der! I guess as a tourist/exchange student I'll definitely play a part to boost the country's economy! HAHA. BUT the issue is that I've no one to accompany me to go Taiwan! Yes yes, I was just saying that I hope I can be more independent and it would be a great chance for me to do so. But it's overseas study for around 4 months! I seriously need some trustworthy friends to accompany! Not only for safety reason but the company definitely plays a great role in making the trip enjoyable and memorable!

So, another option would be France! Since Adele was hoping to go there, the issue of getting a companion solved. The school consists of 40% international students so it can't be too bad. Bad English isn't too much an issue too cos French is highly valued by the people over there. So the main issue would be not knowing or understanding French! Europe is such a beautiful place and it's definitely a great place to visit! But of course, the cost would be much higher! It's gauged around S$10K-S$12K! And I'm expecting the figure to be much higher cos even though we can save by eating cup noodles etc, we'll spend a huge sum on travelling!

Anyway, I got to admit that I did not do much research. My research sucks. HAHA. I seriously need to start doing some research X:

And yes, decided to join in my EN121 friends in the entrepreneur-thingy competition! I hope it will turn out to be fine and okay! Our previous team consists of 6 people, but now left the 4 of us. Yes I'm the only girl left but that shouldn't be something to be too worry on. We have not started anything but I guess we'll be meeting up soon to start working on the report for the first round of the competition. I hope it wouldn't stress me out cos it seems to involve high commitment and there will be some networking sessions (if I'm not wrong. and if yes I'm gonna be so sianx about it). Well, what makes me go for it? I'm not sure. Maybe it's the rare good experience (HAHA, I just used these words on INSTEPS too) and since I've nothing to add on my University life (I've no CCA) so why not do something to make it better? So hopefully it turns out good and not the other way round.

Most importantly is good health for everyone (my family, friends (you you you you you and you you you) and of course yours truly der!), being happy and contend! :D May I wish that all trips will be safe and enjoyable with laughter and fun. May I wish that those who are studying get better grades. May I wish that those who are working earn more money and more business please. May I wish that whatever we do will all go smoothly.

And yes, I got to slim down. My fats is growing and growing. How I wish the fats can be donated, or burst when my friends poke me. HAHA. Arghh. Since I got Amore 1 month free membership so why am I still nuahing at home and waste the membership right? LAZY PIG. That's why this stupid thing is forever on my list.

YES YES YES, I'M GREEDY. I got to admit the fact. HAHA

Okay, basically that's all.

It's great to be ah zhai! Staying at home, sleeping at 1am plus and waking up at 12pm plus!

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment