Saturday, January 29, 2011

updatee

Hello Humans.

Year Two Sem Two has started officially for a week!

Well, I was still in holiday mood since I cruised last weekend and I'm preparing to fly to China next week (Wed-Sun)! :D

OMG my aunt say it's rather cold at Hainan Island! Hopefully the weather will be fine with no rain and not too cold! And hopefully this time round I'll be guai and not skip school on Monday since tutorial will start officially for HS302!

Talking about modules, my timetable isn't finalised yet. But I got to get it settled by Tuesday night since I'll be away till the add/drop period ends. Since I've sort of decided to SU my HRM, i shall pia during my exams for that bloody day with 3 papers! And, I'm thinking of adding a module. But I've no idea what to add cos I don't want class with tutorial or too much writing. HAHA. And I just realised all my lessons end late (earliest like 5.30pm!).

Okay at least one thing settled over the weekend, that is application for INSTEP! I just follow Adele (and Jasmine and Hui Lin) since I've no idea what to apply. And since now there are 2 more people, the more the safer or merrier! so yay, shall see how! Btw I didnt include TW in since they didn't choose it and my mum is pretty against it for exchange. Actually the Uni in TW is pretty not bad in term of their ranking! Oh nevermind.

Shall off com soon and get prepared to go out for reunion dinner. And I've yet to read my reading and do the mindmap which due tmr. D:

and I've no update regarding cruise trip! really no time sia! LOL.

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment