Thursday, January 06, 2011

悠闲的 lifestyle

Hello Humans.


Yesterday was G.R.E.A.T.!

I was leading a rather 悠闲的 lifestyle lah! HAHA. I went JP Amore with my sister for the very first time to have some work out! HAHA. Well, I can't find any proper sports shoes yet so we were in rather inappropriate work out attire. So end up didn't jog but brisk work and use those facilities! I'm actually feeling great with some aching. LOL.

Guess what, I went to WestMall library for hours to finish up the novel! Cos it dues on 7th and I was thinking maybe I should chiong finish it. And yes I did! It was just nice that when I finished my book it's time to meet Pamela and Jeremiah! HAHA.

Had dinner at Mayim or something like that! Great catching up with them! And yes, pam's fav term "disgusting" to describe school. HAHA. School wasn't as bad for me, that's something fortunate huh? But yay, I still don't really like school. yet.

They seems to have plan for the future. Or roughly sort of have some idea. Mine? I'm still not sure. Help out in Dad's shop. Or? hmmm. Though I'm old enough to think but I'm too lazy to think or simply I don't know what to think. HAHA. I'm still wondering whether I should minor in Chinese. and actually I don't know why I'm intending to minor in comm studies. HAHA. So actually things happened may not have a reason. It just happens.

Okay rubbish. I think I've slept too much! For almost 12hours of sleeping. HAHA. That's someting great for holiday! :D I didn't realised it's so late (4.28pm) cos it seems like 2 plus for me. LOL.

Anyway, pam reminded me there's only 2 weeks of holiday left. D: There's so many stuff I wish to do but not done yet. Haix.

Oh ya, I had one Mango Pudding all by myself yesterday! I think I've accepted mango! LOL.

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment