Sunday, January 16, 2011

Afterall, I'm not that anti-social?

Hello Humans.

It's Sunday. Another week has passed. How fast right? Next week is the last week of my holiday. The only thing I can look forward is perhaps my Cruise Trip.

Anw, I sort of meet a few new people this week!

First, it was on Thursday, where I went to Amore myself since my sister got to work. Yes, introvert Miss Ho, who is quite anti-social, actually can make new "friend". HAHA. Well, we were waiting for the pilate class to start so I decided to talk to the girl next to me. Her name is Deenise, just graduated from NUS. We chatted a bit while waiting for the next class too! Cos there was a 30 minutes break between the 2 classes. So yay, we attended New Body class. The classes were not that tiring as compared to the other classes I attended on last Saturday. LOL. Oh ya, there were just 4 people in each of the 2 classes! HAHA. And for the first class, all of us are first-timer! So after the 2 classes, I decided to use the gym! Gyming sounds healthy, shan't elaborate on how far i walk/run X: By the way, that Deenise added me on FB and she actually sings! HAHA, not bad huh! She still got her YouTube channel!

Second, it was yesterday. Eugene and I attended the executive summary workshop. Phew that he was late cos I was late too! HAHA, but some others worse, late for 30minutes? They shouldn't have the workshop that early man. I thought it was going to be a torturous session since it last from 9.30-4pm! But luckily it turned out to be okay! (: We had to do 2 group work during the session. Well, I guess my group consists of pretty good and funny people! They made the session to be so funny! HAHA, especially that uncle who emphasizes that he've been staying around that neighbourhood for 20 over years. LOL. That uncle is rather interesting and funny! I can't emphasize how much he's funny and interesting!
1. There's peak period for wakes - after CNY cos many people keep eating and all the diseases such as high cholesterol etc comes.
2. There's a gay street near the neighbourhood. We wondered how he knows about it and he keep saying he's been here for 20 over years.
3. He's just a few years apart from us- this really made ALL of us burst into laugh. Mean we are, but it's really unbearable! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
4. He claims that he's 25! How can that be?! We laughed even harder and louder! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Eugene couldn't stand it cos he's 25. LOL. So Amanda asked him to take out his IC to verify then he say "why leh, you want to see my address huh? I'm staying just that blk". LOL.
5.He was very surprised that we don't really understand dialects/hokkein especially when we are "a few years apart". LOL.
6.During the pitch/presentation, he even told the rest which blk he stays in.
7. His expression when we say he shall do the second pitch which he refused to and look straight and commented that the most he go toilet! HAHA.
8.毕业=失业。This makes sense.

Well, I actually find him a bit familiar! HAHA. But that's not the point! He may sounds funny and a bit weird but he's definitely successful, smart and eh, intellectual! He's pursuing Major in the NTU now! and his GPA is 4.67/5! Another he's not those old uncle but young uncle? HAHA. So well. Amanda and SuFan are NBS year 2 students who are rather funny too la. Seems like I'm the most normal human there. LOL.

Oh ya, lunch was provided at the courtyard. My lunch time=mosquito's lunch time! I got around 20 mosquito bites on my poor legs D: Damn itchy can. I've sent a feedback email to a Quality Service Manager! Cos I've added that uncle on my FB and he's damn funny can! He talk to me on FB asking me where are the mosquito! LOL. It's good that he didn't kana and commented that it's good cos it helps to build up my immunity! LOL. Then he gave me the manager's email and number cos he knows the person! LOL. Then he continued "If u kena fever within a week, then means u kena dengue ". I was like "Choy touch wood! Then must complaint already, not just feedback". Guess what? The next thing is the funniest of all "U won’t have the energy to complaint so better feedback now. So if u kena, after recover can complaint (provided if u r alive) lol" WTE right?!?!

AND YES, we (me zy hl pam cs) had steamboat at yt's house! (:


We were supposed to help out by reaching early. But end up the host is busy and we had to watch TV! HAHA, HL funny la, she recognised the wrong person as Toro! HAHA. And yay, had some chatting and live demo by Teacher Lim for the cute coiling strings around the pen! :D Steamboat was great! I wasn't really listen to their chatting over the dinner cos I was watching AI. LOL. Fruit salad made by YT/her family is nice too! :D We got higher at night. LOL. It's a pity that we forgot to take photo! LOL. Anyway, a great meet up yay! :D

Paiseh, didn't know it will turn out to be such a long wordy post! HAHAHHAHA. Hopefully that funny uncle made u smile. LOL

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment