Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Humans.



These were taken after watching the movie! We forgot to take when we were having lunch X: So yay, only the 3 of us managed to take photo without wanxuan X:

Anyway, holiday is coming to an end. That's fast! It's like I'm going back to school AGAIN?!

NVM, I shall enjoy the last 3 days of my holiday with Royal Caribbean! :D

HAHA. Will back to Singapore on 24th Jan at 7am, which is just nice to make it for 9.30am's lecture. LOL. See I'm such a good student that I decided I shall not pon the first lecture. Okay, I shall not make it 100% just to play safe it the cruise arrive late or what then i shall miss my first lecture. LOL.

Okay friends, enjoy last few days of freedom! A new sem with a new start, for us to chiong chiong CHIONG! :D

LOVES,
BEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment