Monday, January 24, 2011

Back on land!

Hello Humans!

I'm back on land :D

Great trip with great sister (: By the way she paid for the trip! HAHA! Btw we didn't buy anything at all! Eh, except the ticket to Penang! Shall blog about it when I'm free-er. HAHA(:

And... I'm not a good student as I didn't attend school today! HAHA, I was too sleepy and I thought I have to do some finger-war! SOOOOoooooo, yes, I'm still holidaying X:

Anyway, I got COM204, a Communication Studies module which I thought I didn't get! HAHA. So now I've 5mods of 19AUs. All seems like essay-based. Wish me luck for this such a essay-ish sem!

I've no idea how am I going to survive through 16May2011 with 3 papers. I think I'll die, of course mentally. HMM, that's why I'm hesitating whether this shall be my final timetable for the sem. I wonder whether I should start using my S/U. But i heard Intro to Human Resource is pretty okay, if I can score why S/U right? Haix, and for this sem I only can use S/U on this mod. Or maybe I should get another mod and S/U it? 烦啦D:

Okay, school shall start officially tmr! and my lesson is from 4.30-7.30pm!

All the best for a new sem! :D

LOVE,
BEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment