Wednesday, February 09, 2011

CNY is loved!

Hello Humans!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


Have you check with the weighing machine whether your weight has gone up cos of all the goodies?HAHA. I spent part of my CNY in China (shall update it next time)!

Have been rather busy these days!

it's week 3 for school yet I'm feeling it's week 1 since i've not been doing much in school or involve in school-related stuff! X:

My holiday ended with cruise trip and I didn't have the time to update on cruise trip, let alone uploading 1000 over photos over the 3 days. Nonetheless, I'll try to upload the photos asap! In the process of uploading day 1! LOL.

Then I started school which i didn't pay much attention during lectures. Well, I was really in holiday mood! Moreover, I was preparing for my China trip the next week (wk 2 of school) and I got to rush off some school stuff (eg homework, planning timetable, printing notes and buying tbs).

Week 2 of school is pretty relax (same as week 1) since I only have to attend 2 days of school before flying off to China! HAHA. Took relatively lesser photos over the 5 days. Shall update and upload photos after doing the same for cruise trip! :D

And yes it's week 3. I shall try to be a good student and catch up with my readings! HAHA, since my first 2 weeks are relaxing cos i slacked, it's time to make it up! But ehem, I'll going JB over this weekend to celebrate my grandma's birthday! Oh well, how busy am I right? HAHA. But I got hell lots to read and catch up. Including a book to be completed in 2 weeks time for quiz 1. that's so fast can! D:

BTW timetable is finalized. Taking only 5 modules this sem D:

1. HS207 (about Globalization)
2. HS302 (about social stats)
3. HS314 (about health and society)
4. COM204 (Basic media writing)
5. HP805 (Intro to HRM)

5 final papers, with 3 fall on the same day. Wish me luck, strength and power on 16th May 2011 man.

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment