Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello Humans!

Like I said, I'll be doing some review (short review duh, run out of time!) for the modules I took for the semester that just past though it's a bit late!

HS201 Classical Social Theory
Basically it's about the 3 theorists- Karl Marx, Max Weber and Durkheim, discussing issues on what is society, what is the central problems and where is the society heading. I thought I'll hate the module cos it'll be dry and probably these men wise wisdom would probably be hard to understand. Surprisingly, this module is manageable and it wasn't as scary as what the professors and seniors were telling us! Cos we were told that HS201 is a tedious module and it's a hard module. Anyway it's good to feel otherwise! Hopefully I can score well for it,or at least better! HAHA :D

HS205 Organizations and organizational change
The title doesn't apeal to me. But the lecture seems okay. Yet as time goes by, the content getting okay to "sorry what's that". I thought this module would be fine, cos the readings are pretty okay, or at least not that many readings. But, I score pretty bad so far for this module! Well, expected, so nothing much to say expect it's over! (:

EE8084 Cyber Security
It appears to be fine for the first part. The guy lecture seems like a friendly joker. Like Mr Sia, my JC maths teacher! HAHA, and the lecture seems okay cos it's like on basic stuff that are not that technical, unlike the second part of the lecture by Flora. She's totally a ____ lecturer. Indeed she's intellectual and obviously some parts will be out in the examination. Blame myself for not being an attentive student nor a hardworking one to work hard to understand the calculation! If I does, the paper would probably be fine.

EE8086 Astronomy- Stars, Galaxies and Cosmology
The name sounds cool right? The lectures can be interesting, though most of the time I'll fall asleep. When I was preparing for exam, I can't stop cursing at it. But wait, now I find it pretty interesting! HAHA, why? Cos exam is over! Though the stuff I've forgotten, it nonetheless is QUITE interesting la. Like the sun is actually a gas ball, the season on Earth is not affected by the distance between the sun and earth but instead the earth's tilt etc.

CS100 Fundamentals of communication studies
One of the so -called slack module! As in, there's no tutorial and pure 3 hours of lecture! I LIKE IT! and actually some of the stuff we've learnt in Sociology or somewhere so some content is pretty okay to understand! It's a module that you can't fail and most probably have/can do well IF you study. Well, I studied, but not everything. HAHA, but at least I read the whole damn textbook. If you need the TB, kindly approach me yay! LOL.

EN121 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
A 2 weeks long module. Stress and teamwork. The seminars are kind of boring. Presentations and report kind of stressful but at least I'm with teamates that are pretty good. I like to be led, cos I hate to lead (it depends on what thing I've do), especially with something I don't like or don't know. A xiong module, but after that you PHEW and glad that you took this course u only have to endure the 2 weeks!

Okay that's all. I've cleared my GERPE for STS! 88AUs to be cleared before graduation, which is 2.5 years later. LOL

Finger War just ended too. Another round on 24th Jan. RAH.


Off I go to JP and get my hair trimmed. Long hair will be missed! HAHA. Then go cousin's wedding!

LOVES,
bean.

P.S.: Happy birthday Yi Xin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment