Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello Humans!

One stupid idotic devil is killed. Four more to go. :D

Well, today's paper wasn't good. Too bad I don't like this module but I've no choice since it's a core module. Can't be bothered about it already! Actually I was feeling weird, cos it's the first time I'm not nervous for a paper that I not really good at. Well, I do know the details (most or more than half, LOL) of each topics but some I just can't relate or get into my brainy.

Okay whatever. Four papers left. Better be good cos I'm expecting much for from you all! Well, some also very jialat but i'm still carrying some hope so please don't disappoint me. HAHA. Okay, my letters (blog) seems to speak louder than action. Shall touch my CS100 and astro as planned!

How bad can it be, five more days only man! :D

Oh ya, my holiday is from 17th dec to 23rd jan! Date me if you want! HAHA(: but of course I'll be away for quite a few days. Shall talk about it after my exam yay! :D

LOVES,
bean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment