Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello Humans!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!haha(:

Meeting HL tmr! Then Yixin and Eileen on 25th! WHEE:D

I'm back from Malaysia for a few days and have been 阿宅 since the day I'm back I've been at home tidying my stuff and planning my timetable! Well, tidying is endless, yes I'm still tidying! Actually I keep lots of rubbish sia, but a lot is 不舍得throw one. HAIX. I'm still keeping some secondary and JC notes!-.-

Anyway, Malaysia trip is such a FATTENING trip! All I do is EAT N EAT N EAT N SLEEP. HAHA, i didn't even shop much! Well, a new shopping mall (KSL Mall) look not bad. We shop for an hour only! Sadly I didn't buy any clothes though I kind of regret for not buying one! D: My sisters bought 4tops and a skirt! The good thing is.... WE CAN SHARE! But wait, provided I can fit in la. HAHA. Perhaps it's a new mall that's why there's ongoing sales like 2 clothes for RM50! And that's for many shops in the mall! :D

We celebrated grandpa's birthday at Zon Hotel, okay as usual. Just FYI, when I travel to malaysia in late dec is not to celebrate christmas but my grandpa's birthday! :D So birthday dinner was great, though I prefer traditional style for shark fin! HAHA. and yes, 多年不见的表弟also got come! Now he's sec 3 in bukit panjang govt high! That's fast, cos in my memory he's a primary school! Basically his look remain, just that he grow taller!The dinner of course is let 大人们talk and we just eat and eat. HAHA, they even talk about politics in Malaysia. LOL.

And the next day, my sister's bf brought us to eat Dim-Sum in the morning! It's nice! (: DIM SUM IS LOVED! And we went to somewhere I don't know to have lunch! Well, at least I know the place is call 蔡记! We had great yummy food such as CRABS, CHICKEN WINGS, BUTTER FATTY PORK MEAT, veggi, hor fun, fish and blah blah blah! Of course those in bold are preferred and I had lots of them! OMG as I'm typing this I'm imaging the food! Yes it's super nice. I'll get my parents to buy food from them again! HAHA. Too bad, my dad don't really know the way there!

Photos for Malaysia trip:
bro and 2nd sis! :D


me and shan :D

(: randomly we took this half way eating the prawn. LOL.

:D Happy birthday grandpa!:D

grandpa asked me to take this photo! HAHA:D

shan!

I took a similar one last yr!

the ball hit me! D:

mama and papa :D

bro playing with my grandma! :D

me and my godma! :D

these photos got the kampong feel to me.. HAHA.


So that's pretty much for my Malaysia trip! :D

Oh ya, I bought a school bag! HAHA, a peach-coloured backpack! HAHA. Heavy one-sided bag is really bad for shoulder and that's why I decided to buy backpack! But peach-coloured is a bit too bright! But it caught my attention! (: Shall be a real guai student starting from next sem huh? HAHA.

By the way, I've uploaded SMRT calendar photos on FB. Some people are shocked cos I don't look like myself in the photo. IS THAT REALLY TRUE?! HAHA, 连我亲娘都不认得我啦! Maybe is the Pop-art effect hor? HAHA.




Really don't look like me meh?! Cos of the pop-art effect right?(:


Anyway I didn't cut my hair for 7months! But it didn't grow a lot leh! It was at my eye brown 7 months ago and it only reaches my mouth after 7 months! Sad can, this proves that my hair grow damn slow! D:


Okay, once again, merry christmas to ALL! :D

Loves,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment