Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello Humans!

FREEDOM IS FINALLY HERE!


All the five evil devils are killed! :D

Oh well, I'm still in one piece though the war is quite tough! But looking back, I could have be a better student! Cos I really didn't make an effort to study the calculation for cyber flora's (a female lecturer) notes thus losing 25m out of 100m. It's like confirm will be tested yet I didn't make an effort to understand it, my bad. Also, I've collected my stupid HS205 essay which i scored a C which like RAH! that's worse than my HS103 paper! so, it's a record breaking paper! D: Nonetheless, some papers are quite okay or manageable! As in better than expected cos I wasn't fully prepared. Well, first time wrote 6page (6-sided) long for a 40m essay! Somemore I didn't write everything that I wanted to write cos due to the time constrain! But, i think i got off track la! Just vomit everything!

Okay, done with all the guilt, it's over and worries shall come later! Can start planning timetable liao sia. Shall do it soon! :D
Anyway, this is what that shocks me the other day:
How about a closer look?:

LOL.

Anyway I'll be off to Malaysia tomorrow!

Maybe I should just cut my hair. I mean, trim. HAHA, I've been thinking for super ultra long for months. Waiting it to grow. Well, it's progress is damn slow. But yes yes it's growing la. Shall cut away those spilt ends! HMM.Later end up never cut again! HAHA.

OKAY, to those still fighting devils, all the best!
And yes, Hershey's kisses from Valerie! Christmas present! HAHA, shall get hers soon. LOL.

TAKE CARE!

LOVES,
bean (:

P.S: start DATING ME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment