Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Hello Humans!




9 more days to my freedom where all the fun and joy begins! HAHA(:

Well, my exam period is short, I've 4 more days to my first paper which I've not touch.

Faster come faster end.

I can't wait for holiday! So many things to look forward to! HAHA. :D :D :D

Shall blog again once exam is over! I should be looking at Astronomy stuff. HAHA.

To my dear friends who are having exam soon, ALL THE BEST, WE'LL (at least) IMPROVE YAY!

To my friends who are ORDing, have fun! Enjoy your long holiday and work before school starts! HAHA.

To XQ, all the best for your report! :D

To HL, all the best for your internship :D

To ZY, Eh, what are you doing now? HAHA.

and yes laopo, happy DOE. How could I forget right? HAHA.

Take Care.

LOVES,
bean.

P.S. : it's good to sound optimistic! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment