Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Humans.

Finger War is tomorrow.

I hate it. I've eyed and sort of decided what to take for next semesters and I'm so freaked out cos most of them are kana snatched by seniors. WTE. And the other timing just clashes with each other. D: I got to re plan. I think I might just appeal most of them, hoping appeal system will love me like how it does for last semester!

Okay, wish me luck.

Enough of that. Let's move on to something lighter. LOL.



So, I've been visiting town damn frequent for the past few days!

I had Christmas eve meet up with....

BHL! This is bay's fav of the day! (:

Needless to say, this is me! We had unexpected gift exchange since we didn't say we'll have one before hand! (:


And this is what I got from her! SPONGEBOB PASSPORT HOLDER! :D It's rarely that she's so sweet cos she get it for me when she sees it! LOL. Luckily I didn't get this design the other time! HAHA. And this shows how fates spongebob is to be with me! LOL


A nicely decorated envelop cos delivered by HAND! Sorry for those who have plain envelop! May I seek for your understanding that the rain and sun might spoilt the decoration so might as well not put right? Moreover the space is so limited! HAHA:D

HL unwrapping the gift! :D A Poor girl looks cui after working as an intern in audit firm! Should have give her eye mask huh?

We had our dinner at Carls' Junior! Waited for this for damn long and finally we get to eat it! But it was rather disappointing for the small portion cos we were expecting much larger size! So... I suggested writing honest feedback! HAHA. It was damn funny that we totally lost our image cos we laughed damn loudly! (Like we care! HAHA, we're not going to see the people over there again and if we do, most probably we don't remember them nor they'll remember us!) Okay, that's as usual. I love their fries, the chili and the free-flow drinks. The bread is healthy yet it sticks to teeth. The portion shrank and a girl like me didn't even feel too full, let alone guys! So yay, I feel damn honest especially during Christmas Eve! Cos Santa will know all the goods and bad we've done! LOL.

And we headed to "river" side along durian shell and sit. Love the company and the wind! :D Anyway this photo is cropped as requested by HL. My hair looks quite long here right? HAHA, cos can't compare with others! You may refer to the photos below and you'll realise my hair is damn short as compared to the rest. LOL. Oh ya, feeling bad that she's late, HL treated me ice-cream! :D Thanks da nai! :D

On Christmas, I finally get to meet up with my primary school friends Eileen and YiXin (and yixin's 10yr old student)!We went Town! Watch movie and had dinner! :D Looks like Charlie Angel huh?


Gift exchange!:D And this is present from YiXin! :D


This is eileen and I and ManYing, the 10 year old China girl! It looks like family photo right? LOL. YiXin was like the photographer of the day! (she was from photography club in JC and currently an ADM student!)HAHA. Anyway, we (mostly me and ManYing) were talking in the train on our way back and the rest of the passengers were listening to our conversation and they were laughing! HAHA. I had to constantly tell myself not to be too serious with little kids. LOL. And yes, YiXin treated us fried wanton and fried chicken wing! HAHA(: thanks girl! :D

On boxing, there I went to PS with my siblings to buy their windows HP! Stupid SingTel took damn long. We spent 5.5hours getting 2 phones. It's so damn stupid and idiotic and angry that we dressed up but trapped in the stupid roadshop! Cos we wanted to go Far East shop one! RANT.


The day after boxing day, I had a wasted trip to town. Yes, headed to town again. My sister and I wanted to go KBox to spend the POSB voucher but it's so dumb.It's so stupid when the voucher expires on 31dec but KBox stop accepting it since 16th! -.=


Okay that's all. Wanted to do some reviewing for the mods I took for year2 sem1 and for year 2010 but I don't think i have the time. Shall do it next time when I'm more free! HAHA.


Anyway, XQ is coming back tmr! Can't wait to see my laopos on 1st jan 2011 to Barrage! :D

LOVES,
BEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment