Friday, December 03, 2010

Hello Humans!

So today I'm going to blog on my sis's birthday celebration! (: Well, it's quite outdated but who cares. HAHA.


And yes, we watched Harry Potter 7! :D Actually I find it quite sad that it's coming to an end! So fast! D: Argh!


Anyway we were in Illuma! There's display of the Harry Potter items! (: So my sister took photos with all the kind people!


Hello Harry!


HAHA, he as stupid and cute as usual. LOL


And me! I took with all the bad souls in HP! I still smile till so happy! LOL.



I tried to go with the theme! :D


Okay my finger should be more to the right. Anyway I'm wearing a top my sis bought for me (eh i mean me and my 3rd sis since we share clothes) from HK! :D


D: Poor owl will die in HP7.


And we had lunch at Pizza Hut! (:


Hello jiejie! :D Her spagetti is really hot and spicy! D:



Mine is pep n spice i guess! Taste okay, but it's one of the cheaper range ($6.90?). HAHA (:



How could you not order this when u visit pizza hut right? :D



Sadly we didn't buy anything in town. I was ready to spend some money on my sister to maybe get her something she wants. But too bad, the items didn't attract us! So we headed back to bugis (since we have to watch harry potter in the evening.)


Initially we wanted to take neoprint! It's sort of a custom we had! Only on her birthday lah! But, hmm, it's getting to pricy! SO... we decided to use our own camera! LOL.


Money is loved! :D Sister is even more loved! :D

22nd le shan! But you're still my sweetest sister! WHEE:D

LOVES!

bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment