Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello Humans.

It's Friday again. Life is such a routine! Never mind, what's most important is to get those items on To-Do list off as soon as possible. (: Anyway I only typed around one-third of my essay, got to speed up a little! Oh ya, I wonder if I really use my tiny brain to think a lot for this essay, cos I get hungry quite often. This explains why I wouldn't success if i were to diet! Cos I must have my three meals! HAHA. (:

Come to talk about To-Do list:
1) HS103 essay [must done by this weekend]
2) HW101 3rd assignment [must done by next friday]
3) Inform my tutors about my self-declared holiday and I'll miss tutorials [next week?]
4) Start packing my lugguage [soon, it will take long time]
5) Study for exam when I'm back from China [next next wk]
6) Prepare for my sister's 21st [when back from China]
7) Go for exam [24nov-1dec]
8) Then I can start enjoying life (hopefully!) Think need to start considering modules to take next sem!

Today's lecture was a short one. It ended around 50 minutes earlier! HAHA. (: Then spend my time in Computer lab doing the essay... But I guess I should get going soon before the rain starts again! Oh well, let me finish blogging first. HAHA.

Yesterday's HS1o2 lecture was interesting. Prof Francis had a meeting so a guest lecturer came for out lecture on Consumption. Perhaps can consider taking the module on Consumption next time! HAHA (: Slept late yesterday at 1plus due to essay. Very long didn't so late sleep and I saw so many people FB-ing! HAHA.

To end off, I would like to say yanting is a stalker! HAHA. She suddenly appear behind me today after i alight at the bus-stop! HAHA.

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment