Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Human!

Morning very nice to sleep right? But luckily i still managed to drag myself out of the bed and go to school (: The rain was ultra heavy, luckily when i out of the house stop raining le :D Anyway, missed 2 trains which made me very sianjipua lo! Luckily reached the tutorial just nice!

Morning tutorial was scary. A debate. Splitted into groups and send one representative-.= and i really hate this impromptu debate or presentation! and the person we're debating for is such a @#$%^ that we're against her/him on. That makes things harder. Luckily I didnt have the honour to represent him cos simply have nothing to say! HAHA. but i guess such impromtu things will get more common which i simply hate.

Got back my mid term test for hs101. I'm quite happy with it cos I PASS! that's so a miracle! (: pass my short-answer questions with BAA and True/False question with 8/10(one of the question is give away-Is your matri no and name correct!). But sad to say MCQ which i fail by 1 mark drag the overall a lot! But nevermind, I'm very very contended! :D

Did elearning tutorial in school with Helei, Qianjin and valerie. Took 2hrs plus but happy that it's done. but the tutor forget to open the discussion board so we didnt manage to upload it. Being a kind soul, i email her that I can't upload so if it is possible for my group just send it to her as attached. HAHA. then she remember that she haven open it. After doing the elearning tutorial which is a short essay, me and valerie stayed behind to do our pair work essay which due next monday. Her ang mor is really good that we spend around 2 hours to finish it. If is individual work, I think I'll take the whole long day or more to get it done! and glad to say that yesterday was fun doing all those assignments! cos' we had no idea how to do and crapped. Somemore we still can get the work done. That's amazing.

Now, I've to continue with the essay which I've been touching on for almost a week and not done ): Die die must finish up by tmr cos due on thurs! So ya, PIA!

Take care people!

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment