Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello Humans.

I'm still doing my hs101 essay! Hope i can finish it by today! Then I can proceed on with my stupid individual presentation on monday! Need to read two readings that look so dry to me la! And i have not start reading them X: That will be my weekend homework.. Anyway I can forsee how I'm going to spend my weeks!

this weekend: HS102 readings for presentation
next week: Pia HS103 essay and HW101 essay. (OMG, how can I do two essays in one week D: )
Okay, by right HW101 essay I can do after HS103 essay, but I have to hand in earlier since I'm going to have a self-declared holiday! So blame myself then!

Oh well, never mind, time will pass very fast, much much faster than usual! HAHA. But then exam will be nearing too......

I've decided to do BULLYING for HS103 essay. Manage to get some materials from the library, hopefully they are useful (:

I can feel the pain from the edge of my right eye. It's been two days. I wonder if I rub my eyes to hard yesterday morning! HMMM..):

Okay, stop whinning and get going!

LOVES,bean.

e-elearning in progress.... then HS101 essay..

No comments:

Post a Comment