Thursday, October 08, 2009

Hello Human.

I love Pasa Malam's food!(: Okay, though they can be quite dirty, but they're nice! Just don't let me see how the food is being prepared and how the flies dance around the food! :D Hopefully the Pasa Malam near my area will be there longer, planning to eat the malay spicy chicken wing which is YUMMY (: Dawn recommended Honey Chicken Chop which is not bad, but I think it's too expensive for it to sell at $3.80 at Pasa Malam and the portion is not really big! Nice try anyway(: But I'm feeling that the Pasa Malam is quite small scale, it would be great if they're selling more stuff (Of course i mean FOOD)! OOPS, i feel like eating popcorn's friend,which is candy floss too! It's been really long since i last put it in my mouth! Was that during J1?HAHA.

Okay, Chinese test was choose 1 question out of the 2. One of them was a phrase which I don't really understand and thought of asking the teacher (but i didn't cos not enough time), and tatah it came out-.= So i did another one which I read but not very sure. And i got the names wrong! How can I possibly remember their names... Just hope can pass and I'll be very happy! Still thinking whether should make it S/U option.. But it's only the first year sem1!.... Okay, ONE TEST DOWN! got to pia my HS102 essay already (due on next thurday)... Research, outline etc! OH, not forgetting the pair work essay for HW101! So many to pia -.=

Watched a video today during the lecture. Interesting and funny! But I HATE the bunch of girl who are damn noisy! Keep talking during the video la! So irritating can... Anyway in the video right, they got mention about the tissue aunty who sang "hello one dollar,uncle auntie xiao jie men........". I've seen this auntie a few times! And ya, the video also mention about a performer who perform the 4"33' (4minutes and 33seconds). She was posing ( sitting on a small chair and in front of a small "piano" and her hand on it after she press the stopwatch) and I was starring hard to see what she's going to do next. I was thinking what she was doing or what she's going to do for damn long time cos she just remain in her position! then after some time, she take the stopwatch and press. It shows "4"33'. Then I (and the rest) was like "OH..." HAHA.

Okay, off I go. Think eat some stuff before i do my research!

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment