Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Humans.

Today's presentation was Okay, bascially i just sit at the front and read what I've written. Hmmm, it's like news reporting. HAHA. But that's how our individual presentation for the readings is. Nonetheless, I was quite nervous and PHEWWW it ended! (: Oh well, two more essays (one short and one long) for this sem and I'm done for holiday and examination!

But I don't really have a clear mind of what I'm going to do for my two essays, so again I'm pretty stuck. Shall do tutorial work for tomorrow's classes and I think this will take up my whole day. ):

Anway did i ever mention that I hate dislike Tuesday? ("hate"seems to be strong)... Early in the morning for discussion with tutorial done (with many readings) then followed by a break then chinese lesson i always kana ask and answer wrongly then end with a boring lecture. That's why i feeling of ponning tuesday's lesson keeps haunting me though i never fail to be the discipline one! HAHA.

I wonder what grade will make me happy. Getting grade B seems okay, but think about it, there're A+, A, A-, B+, then B! So it's fifth grade instead of the usual 3rd or 4th grade. Oh well, seems that the 3rd assignment which is an individual short essay i got to work harder... But like i said, my mind is BLANK! D': HOW IRRITATING MAN. But thank godness like the pair work we did score better, a B+ (: Okay Okay, i am satisified, a B will be okay, Please don't drop to C.

Okay, off i go.

LOVES,bean. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment