Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello Human.

Friday saw quite many people, and all from Hillgrove!HAHA. The first person was Pamela. Saw her on the train. To be precise, i heard her voice first la!HAHA. So nice of me to recognise her voice! LOL. and this woman actually didn't recognise me cos' i change my bag -.= she said she thought she saw me but don't think so cos' the bag different! So means i must carry the same old bag for 10 years or more?HAHA.

Then I saw Yu Chan at Westmall. HAHA. saw her quite a few times there le! (: Then the third person I saw was Dawn! She was Queuing for burger at the pasa malam and I was queuing behind her! anyway ate my chicken burger and spicy chicken wing and i'm very happy (: Oh ya, bought candy floss too (:

Okay, random post only la. Going essaying le. Hope I didn't off track!

Loves, Bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment