Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello Humans.

HS101 essay is really giving me a headache! I've no idea how to start it): OH WELL. stared at it for an hour yesterday night before fall asleep D':

It's sad to hear from my chinese tutor that the final exam has weightage of 70%! That's a lot okay! and the chinese essay which I took almost a month to do is only 10% ): WHY not 30%?!? cos i think most people will do at least okay for that, and so much time is spent on it! as for the class participation, i dont expect many points cos i always give the WRONG answer ): and for the recent chinese test, a pass will make me happy! cos' i got the dynasty wrong and hope he wouldn't be bother much about it.LOL.

Okay, shall go off to the HSS library to find some books! hopefully they'll help in my essay!

LOVES,bean.

the long waited has come! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment