Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello Humans.

WEEKEND IS FINALLY HERE! (:

Okay, i shouldn't use the word "finally" since time is passing so damn ultra fast that i hope it will slow down so i can quickly read my readings and start drafting what to say for the presentation! But good to receive a mail from the tutor saying that she hopes the presentations ( there'll be 2 presentations on coming monday cos' my class is pretty lag due to holidays falling on Mondays) will not take up too much time so she can proceed on discussing on other issues on religion! HAHA. I shall do summary for 2 basic readings instead of 4. But so far i only read one of them X:

Went Bugis with my sister today, it was quite a impromptu one! So sorry Jeremiah for telling you i busy with presentation and that's true!HAHA. But i still wonder why you like to come school so much! 1+ years later you can keep going school liao la! HAHA. And next time you can find the rest like yiqing or fengyi or pamela! Or else I charge you tourguide fee! Anyway back to topic... Guess what, I didn't know you can hold an event like birthday party or organization meeting or gathering etc in the National Library! So anyway, we went there to check it out la, cos my sister is going to be 21st soon! (:

Studied at Coffee Bean and sad to say there's no 10% off for NTU student which I thought have ): Anyway the carrot cake is NICE! and the yummy hot double chocolate! Total is 12bucks, but the cake and drinks quite big so not that bad... Okay, mentioning it alone makes me hungry already!

Anyway, my tired eyes are not so pain already! Yippy, but seems like the pain is being transfered to my left eye. LOL. I should STOP rubbing my eyes...

LOVES,bean(:

P.S.: boys over flower ending tomorrow! Then tao hua xiao mei! Hope it'll be nice... I still think that sometimes watch this kind of drama not bad la, cos it will never ever happen in real life or to me! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment