Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello Humans.

I'm using the computer instead of reading the readings for my presentation x: Blame on the limited seats in libraries that led me to com lab! Since in com lab must use computer mah, if not will kana chase out one! Especially it's quite crowded... Back to the readings, they are VERY DRY to me! i know i said that before, but so far i have not even manage read one page! Think i should go home and read cos i need to read out loud, especially i need those information for presentation -.=

Anyway, done my HS 101 essay yesterday. I am damn tired, unable to focus for 5 hours of lectures today ): But i guess i had enough sleep! sleep for 6.5 to 7hours already! Or maybe due to my eyes, which is still pain. Don't tell me is infection again -.= Nevermind, it will be fine soon like last time! HAHA. anyway, left 3 assignments for this sem! (:

It's 22 October! Don't you think think pass ultra very fast? Last year was busy pia-ing for A' level. If I'm not wrong it started 3 november (since that was my sister's birthday) ... and this year is coming to an end soon. after rushing for essays and presentation then i'll off to china, then back to prepare and sit for examination and then enjoy my lovely december holiday! (:

Anyway, I seriously want to go K during my holiday! HAHA(: Feel like going to the K-Box near JP one. Oh well, shall see how!

LOVES, bean. (:

P.S.: May all stay healthy, peace and happy... things may just change out of a sudden...

No comments:

Post a Comment