Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello Humans. Tomorrow (I realise that I've been using tmr as a short form till i forget how to spell it correctly,BAD!) will be my two laopos's exam! GOODLUCK DEARS! :D After all the stress period that will pass very fast, you all can start enjoying life without lectures! (:

Anyway, was late for tutorial for 10 minutes. Okay, first time late for tutorial. Blame on the stupid trains! I missed 4 trains you see! Two of them were towards Pasir ris and I wouldn't want to waste my effort and time to go down and up the stair for the train to go boon lay. Moreover the trains were flooded with people. totally SIANJIPUA and pissed off especially the weather is damn HOT. I wonder if it's the weather hot or my temper is hot. HAHA. Oh well, never mind.

Had study session with Adele (: It was pretty okay for the study session, I guess we did something for our essays in some way or another. Then here comes the Exam Welfare thing and people started queueing like 12.30pm though the thing start at 1pm. So one person queue then the rest all queue. Of course, as a typical Singaporean I did my part in preserving this culture that is socialize in me! HAHA. Moreover imagine if everyone don't take, it will waste all the effort and time of the organisor! And it's a good virtue to save money! Okay, that's what I think though you may argue that those are just excuses... NAH NAH NAH. AND, I think sort of "kiasu-ness" is not only in Singapore but it is just being highlighted more than other countries. I don't know how true for what I'm thinking but I'm definitely don't have the time to fgo research on it. HAHA. So I had a great auntie-ing and study session with adele! Hopefully each sem we'll meet up and carry out this activity together! HAHA(:

OKAY, I didn't realise that I only left one week of school before my self-declared holiday. Then when I back most probably would be study break. OMG.

OH YA, my sisters are back from korea (:

Off to research.....

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment