Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello Humans.

I'm staying home with my brother. The rest of my family is at airport! cos they're sending my sisters off to korea!!! Hopefully they'll get some nice goodies for me! (: and somehow i do envy them! Oh well, i can wait till i go overseas with sister/ friends when i get older and financially secure! :D Then i can play like a mad woman and spend like a queen and back will overloaded luagges! HAHA. Nonetheless, i want go Taiwan and Korea/Japan! HAHA. Okay fine since i get to fly next month! The more i should get my work done as soon as possible!

Out with shan yesterday. Studied and went walk walk (: She's as cute as usual! I LOVE MY SISTERs :D

Okay, shall heat up dinner then do essay! (:/ :( this essay is really killing lots of my brain cells and using up my brain juice!

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment