Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hello Humans!(:


These few weeks shall be quite hectic!

With school work and fun! :D

Got to rush the project part one which due on next Wednesday since I'm predicting quite a few slacking fun days/moments ahead! After considering between Manila-HongKong tourist hostage and City Harvest Church fraud issues, I finally decided to do the latter! Work is progressing and hopefully I'd pretty okay! (: But sadly I have not been reading! Since the tutorial class for yesterday was cancelled thus I decided to do project instead of reading! HAHA, nah that's just excuse la!

I went out today after doing some parts of the project! Finally went KBox with my sister! (: But sing untill very 不爽leh. Cos we were in town and we headed to Cine's. We only managed to sing for 3 hours or so, very short la! I think it's been a long time since I last visit KBox! Oh ya, I didn't know my music and mic is so loud that my sister commented that she can hear me singing when she's in the toilet! Somemore the toilet is rather far! OOPS! Somemore is without the singer! 我的天啊! Nevermind, they wouldn't know is me right? HAHA, lucky the song I was singing is a song I quite like and quite know! HAHA.


I love to earn some money in school! HAHA, doing surveys helps me to earn money and help the surveyor to collect data, so why not! HAHA. Going to do 2 surveys on Wednesday and Friday! Yipee!(: Money is loved!


I'm going to meet my laopos on Friday for dinner meet-up! Thanks for changing the venue to JP since I have lesson till 6.30pm! It's coming It's coming! (:


AND AND AND COCO LEE'S CONCERT ON SATURDAY! :D


Yay sounds not bad for the week ahead yay! But I better work harder in academic cos I think I didn't really push myself harder.


And yay, LTA survey on coming Monday and Tuesday to earn some money! Hopefully it will be okay! Again money is loved! WAHAHAHHA.


Okay, back to my project!


Take care people!(:


LOVES,

bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment